Poi Earrings CraftRegular price $9.95
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
“Poi” is the Maori word for “ball” on a cord.
Inside the box:
- 10 earring hooks
- 8 embroidery threads (red, black, white, purple, yellow, green, blue, hot pink) (all 1.5m)
- Polyethylene ball cover pieces (20 x 11cm dia. round)
- Plastic strips/ties (5 x 40cm)
- Polypropylene cotton stuffing/fill (enough to fill 20 small balls)
- 1 instruction sheet (black print on white standard 70gsm paper)
Each crafted poi ball should be approximately 2cm in diameter. The full product in packaging is 18.5 x 3.5 x 15.2cm.
All parts are safe for children to use.